- This policy covers how Resumebook360 treats personal information that Resumebook360.com collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Resumebook360 does not control, or to people that Resumebook360 does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Resumebook360 collects personal information when you register with Resumebook360, when you use Resumebook360 products or services, when you visit Resumebook360 pages.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, ZIP code, and contact information.
- Resumebook360 also collects information about your professional background. You man chose to upload your resume.
- Resumebook360 collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- Resumebook360 automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Resumebook360 cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Resumebook360 uses information for the following general purposes: to share your resume, professional background, profie information, and contact information with recruiters. We also use this information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Resumebook360 shares your resume and other information you upload with other sites owned by us.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to register and use the Resumebook360 service as per our Terms of Service. However, we do not proactively check age upon signup.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. Resumebook360 does not sell personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested or under the following circumstances:
- We provide your professional information, resume, and contact information to recruiters who signed up on Resumebook360 or other websites owned by us. You may specify in your privacy settings not to show your profile and resume to a certain or to all to recruiters. If you select these settings, our systems will attempt to hide your profile appropriately. However you understand and agree that we do not guarantee this or any privacy feature on this site, and you should assume that all recruiter users, regardless of your privacy settings, may be able to view your professional information and resume.
- We provide your professional information, resume, and contact information to other Job Boards for the purpose of distributing your information to additional recruiters. These partners have entered into information sharing agreements with us and agreed to use your information only for providing exposure of your resume to additional recruiters. These partners have further agreed to remove your information upon request by you.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Resumebook360. These companies may use your personal information to help Resumebook360 communicate with you about offers from Resumebook360 and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We transfer information about you if Resumebook360 is acquired by or merged with another company.
- We use your information in connection with other employment related websites operated by us.
2. Resumebook360 displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads or submit certain search keywords meet the targeting criteria.
- Resumebook360 does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad. This also applies to keyword searched you perform on our site.
- Resumebook360 advertisers include consulting service providers and other companies mostly related to professional services.
3. Resumebook360 works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Resumebook360 may set and access Resumebook360 cookies on your computer.
- Resumebook360 lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Resumebook360 Account Information.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Resumebook360 service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Resumebook360 Newsletter, that are considered part of your Resumebook360 account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- We also allow our recruiting partners to send you messages directly through out services. In this case, the sender email address is listed in the email you receive.
- You can remove or Update your Resume.
- You can delete your account.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at contact[a]resumebook360.com.
Effective Date: December 27, 2010
12/22/2012: Updated Information Sharing and Disclosure section to include partners of Resumebook360.